What we Provide
- Links to Osceola County Community Programs
- Emotional and Physical Support to Teen Moms
- Free Prenatal/ Parenting Classes
- Scholarship/ Educational/ Employment Opportunities
- Childcare Information
- Donation Opportunities
- Support Group Meetings
- Opportunity to Blog with Other Teen Moms
Teen Moms Choose Life is a website to help empower young women who have chosen to have a baby. Teen Moms have very difficult decisions to make at a young age and this website will help them discover community resources in Osceola County that help with domestic violence, health care, prenatal and parenting classes, car seat programs and child care agencies.
They will also have an opportunity to share their experiences and give advice to other young women. This website will give the opportunity to share ideas, ask questions and receive updated parenting and prenatal education.